What does variation mean?
How can you interpret the mean absolute deviation?
How can you interpret the deviation of the data using the median and a box-and-whisker plot?
1. Find the following:
2. Calculate the MAD (Mean Absolute Deviation).
3. Enter the data on the form.
For questions 4-6, use the paper provided.
4. Interpret the MAD by writing sentences about what the MAD of this data set shows about the data set's variation.
5. Create a Box-and-Whisker Plot for this data set.
6. Interpret the Median Variation shown on the Box-and-Whisker Plot by writing sentences about the variation shown.